Sunday 18 September 2016

Kapa Haka

Description: For Kapa Haka this term we have made a new song called paneketanga based on this terms goal (excellence).the song was based on the song Hall Of Fame. We had both a day performance and a live performance. My highlight was how we all worked together and we tried our best to keep on time with each other and what I found challenging was to remember all the lyrics to the song because it was really hard. Here are our performances.

Day Performance
 Live performance

Feedback\Feedforward: Nice performance and I really liked your description and there is no feed forward. -Renae

Evaluation: Thanks Renea I think I had a good description too... but I think that I need a bit of feedforward next time because I think that in the performance I should have beed a bit louder but anyways thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You guys were spectacular! Well done. I was so proud of this. We truely made the song "Panekiretanga" - EXCELLENT! Kia ora Gaby, thank you for your time and energy.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were the highlights and challenges for you>?

    ReplyDelete